25°F OVERSIZE MUMMY BAG CORETECH 2.5
Double layer synthetic sleeping bag carries light and keeps you warm. Oversize designed mummy bag accommodates most people.
- CORETECH PHILOSOPHY – Heat generated by the body’s core will circulate through more evenly through your body for maximum comfort and advanced performance.
- CORETECH DESIGN EXPLAINED – Simply an additional layer of synthetic air core fill wrapped around the abdominal region of the bag creates a focused thermal barrier at the core of the body.
- 25°F ( -4°C ) SURVIVAL TEMP RATING – Survival-only rating for a standard adult woman.
- 35°F ( 2°C ) COMFORT LIMIT RATING – Lowest outside temp at which a standard man can sleep comfortably.
- 40°F ( 4°C ) COMFORT TEMP RATING – Lowest outside temp at which a standard woman can sleep comfortably.
- FULLY SYNTHETIC FILL – Hydrophobic silicone air core fill material selected for high compression to maximum loft characteristics.
- RIP-STOP SHELL FABRIC – Tough poly rip-stop fabric protects from tearing while dye impregnated fiber features a rich color profile that resists fade and bleed under extreme conditions.
- ADVANCED THERMAL BARRIER ELEMENTS – Insulated draft tube protects against thermal seepage through full length of the zipper.
- ADJUSTABLE TEMPERATURE BAFFLES – Control your sleeping temperature with drawstring chest baffle and hood opening.
- JUMBO ZIPPER – Full length dual-slider zipper allows for easy opening from either end with extra long high visibility reflective pull tag.
- 3-DIMENSIONAL GUSSET WALLS – Shaped sleeping bag walls create a space big enough for a grown person to roll over.
- LASTING CONSTRUCTION – Major stress points are box stitched and double stitched for long term durability.
- OVERSIZED MUMMY – Fits the tall and the small, the hefty and the hungry with an overall size of 86″ X 36″ X 24″ and a large boxed foot area. 3.8 lb trail weight.
- COMPRESSION STUFF SACK – Drawstring closure with a buckle clipped flip over cap utilizing 4 webbing cinch-down straps for minimal pack size.